Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Moon Healing



At the turning of the January New Moon I chose to connect with Archangels Haniel and Ariel. I meditated in the morning light and allowed them to sift deeply through my energy, extracting and cleansing deep, aging ego-based thoughts that had been creating imbalance in my energy flow.

As I released and forgave each thought I began to notice a pattern. All of these beliefs seemed to be rooted in my ego's futile attempt to disconnect me from my self acceptance and innocence, which are in truth immutable. In the smallest ways these thoughts and ideas had taken to re-wiring the paths of my inner programming in order to distract me from fully loving and receiving myself in the face of relating with others. I saw so many of these paths moving in the direction of guilt and self-depreciation as a result of other people's social discomfort.

And as I write this, the Angels now guide me to consider that this sense of over-responsibility for maintaining and catering to other people's fear-based social burdens is not just a passing experience of mine, but a collective cultural value. Our culture often praises those who humble themselves and make little of their own needs while skating thin-ice to uphold all the illusions of social hierarchy and judgment. But the Angels say: "Dearest one, this self-doubt leaks forth from your consternation at being socially harmed like a toxic fume around your precious heart. Do not be alarmed that you could ever be judged or dis-valued. Be at peace and know that upon his highest seat of honor, value and worth you are held in highest knowledge of your own true innocence. Place your self value not in the arms of these dysfunctional barriers, but in ours and WE will show you the mirror of your true heavenly worth."

Ariel and Haniel worked such magic in removing these seeds of doubt and crash-flooded every space of my feeling-nature with unconditional self-love. I felt Jesus nearby (whom I prefer to call Jeshua, and will from now on). I focused on his energy, feeling the familiar sense of absolute wonder that his capacity to love always inspires in me. Gently and softly he said "with self Love, all of the Earth's great claims to paradise may be taken literally and seen to fruition." I immediately thought of Jeshua's teachings about "the kingdom of heaven" on earth and understood this with such deep intensity. What he means is true: this 3rd dimensional earth-world upon which we live and create our destinies may be absolved of all fear. Paradise is only a hint away in our psyches now. All we need to do is relax and allow it. All the wonder of Earth's everyday miracles; the falling of rain, the hushing of snow, the correlating of dew-drops, it has all a magic, encoded with the power to see paradise burst forth from within ALL lifeforms on this planet. There is no struggle. No Lack. No Confusion. No Greed. No Hurt. There is only the lavish, abundant peace of the community of all things.

And so it has become clear to me that it is an indelible part of my own as well of ALL of our spiritual purposes to Love ourselves unconditionally. We must all practice this together by fostering a collective psychic space of the most elastic and durable compassion possible. We must seek ever further the strength not to blame ourselves or others. Blame is useless and obsolete on the path to understanding and forgiveness.

Ariel and Haniel wove around me such a gorgeous spider's web of pink and blue lights, layer by layer, throughout my energy field that morning. They mended my inner tapestries, so fragile and delicate. They kissed me and receded into the nearby light to continue guiding me and helping me to adjust to my new-born energy and refined belief system as I went about my day.

The next morning I awoke and noticed a gorgeous fountain statue in the corner of my bedroom. It was made of magnificent pink and magenta-violet light. The light flowed all around the statue in shapes of thousands of spilling flower petals, spiraling upwards and IN the fountain (as if to flow backwards). The Angels shall never cease to amaze me with their expansive imaginings! They so often create such beautiful things specifically tailored to my own sense of beauty just to delight me and grab my attention. How I love them! Anyways, somehow, seeing this fountain in my sleepy state made me immediately realize that I was being called outdoors.

I leapt from my bed and pulled up the curtains from my window. The sun was shining. Oh! What a rare and splendid gift! My mind chattered away with Archangel Ariel as I pulled on a pair of boots and a long coat. I drove to the nearest nature center and ran into the forest.

Oh, Ariel! I know clearly what you meant in taking me here. I feel it! It was a high and fabulous bright energy shooting up from the ground. The air was about ten degrees warmer than usual and you could hear the forest rejoicing everywhere. I ran until I came to a familiar old tree with a great hollow place at the base of the trunk, big enough for me to stand inside and pretend I am part of the tree. I clung to the tree telling it how happy and excited I was to be here with it now. I wanted so much to express to Ariel what this moment meant to me, but I kept stumbling to explain with words in my mind. I ducked into the hollow tree and sang. To my delight, my singing was answered. In my mental space I immediately heard a gorgeous chorus of voices singing with me. We sang a great multi-layered threading blanket of thanks. The melody moved slowly, each part over-lapping the phrases of the others like sweet little lake-waves. The words I sang were complete gibberish but tasted so lovely on my tongue, swirling into the air like a real language.

I wandered the bright forest marveling at the amount of light exploding from everything. For the first times in years, I found my heart swelling with pride and thanks at the winter for giving us the marvelous snow that refracted back the sun beams with such extreme intensity. Why, the forest floor has probably never been so bright as this in the summer!

I kept walking up to trees to touch them and connect to their streams. I sighed, my cheek against a tree trunk. They never complained of the season as I did. Trees are still and spacious of mind no matter what the season. I felt the tree sort of chuckle at me, in a wonderful sort of tree-like way, for my strange doting upon it. It drew my attention towards a giant stick stuck in the crux of its two winding trunks. "You can have that," it seemed to say. I pulled the stick out and upon standing it up I found it to be the perfect sized walking stick. I thanked the tree, full open with admiration and love at its kind and thoughtful gesture and continued on my way. It was a beautiful morning in the woods, but all too short. My fingers and ears began to throb and sting with the cold giving me a numb headache. I returned to the world of humans fully regenerated with resplendent earth energy. Thank you, Ariel. This has been so enchanting and at the same time, grounding. Thank you for these New Moon lessons. I fully intend to nourish these newly planted lessons with love and faith as I move along the spiral.


No comments:

Post a Comment